Monday, September 5, 2011

Where to begin....

This summer has been CRAZY! Here is my attempt at catching you up on the Jennings summer-o-fun!
A trip to the water park with Nana back in July!




Some shots from Theo's Birthday bbq. We made little hot tubs for the kids - little buckets of kid soup - they loved it! At the end of the night there was a huge lightening storm so we pulled a couch to the upstairs french doors and bundled the kids in for the show. They were chanting, 'wait for it, wait for it, ahhhhhh (at every strike)'





Many frogs, bugs, and even snakes have been captured and released without casualty this summer (at least not that I know of). Found this little cutie in our yard!

Lots of trips to lakes this summer. This one we met up with a couple of my highschool friends at Stampede. So fun to see them!



Cory and I went to a wedding in Minneapolis...by ourselves, no kids, - yes that is right...for three days we fed only ourselves, did whatever we wanted, watched an uninterrupted baseball game - we answered to no one, we are so crazy! Seriously, Minneapolis is an awesome city! We stayed right downtown in a fancy hotel and had such a good visit with friends. Oh and the wedding was fantastic too!







Brock and I will have to fight over who is Allison's best friend after her most recent visit. She is my friend...no my friend...I can see it now :) This caption goes to the last few pictures...why does my blog do this?! Anyone know the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment