Sunday, August 21, 2011

2 Wheels!

We got Brock a bike a few months ago knowing he was fully capable of riding with two wheels, but he insisted on keeping the training wheels and no amount of encouragement from us would change his mind. He told us, 'When I'm five, I will take off my training wheels'. Then as soon as we stopped encouraging and settled on the 'five rule' that Brock came up with he announced, 'I want to take off my training wheels'. What can I say - that is just how he rolls - he must decide! So decide he did - today we took off the training wheels at his request and off he went -like he'd been riding for months! We are so proud and excited and he is just thrilled with himself as well. He rides around with a big grin and a gleem in his eye. Not suprising, by the end of day 1 he is already doing sharp turns, skid outs and standing while riding. Just watch him go!

1 comment:

  1. I like the short cut between the planters. Nice job Brock!

    ReplyDelete