Wednesday, September 28, 2011

His Royal Two-ness


Just a little update on His Royal Two-ness. Theo is every bit of two years old these days. He is reading the New York Times, and his less challenging baby books alike. He is counting 1-10, but not really counting :) And he reads a couple of his baby books by memorization while laughing hysterically between each page - he is quite amused by his 'reading' ability. He loves letters and numbers! The other day he wanted to read the news paper with mama and was studying it (sideways of course) for some time. He is as charming and hilarious as ever. Yesterday, Theo saw a man walking his dog down the street and he said, 'Look at that doggy mommy, he's walking his friend'. Just love it!

He is also very advanced in the 'terrible' two department - perhaps younger siblings are like this. Phrases we hear quite a bit, 'Mine', 'No', 'I don't want to'. You fight us on just about everything, my favorite (or more like most annoying), is when you play happily in the bath and then begin screaming when I actually wash you. You scream, 'don't get soap in my eye' over and over again even when I'm washing your toes. Ahhhh...the joys of parenthood.

Now that I told you how bright he is, here is the other side. Somehow he let Brock talk him into caking his head with mud in the back yard. Brock was quite proud and came running in to show me his accomplishment. Maybe I should have Brock wash his hair in the bath...hmmm, now there's an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment