Friday, June 17, 2011

Cousins Campout

Cousins Campouts are one of my fondest childhood memories. My Mom's side of the family would get together once a year to camp during the summer. Even though all of us are uber-busy these days raising LOTS of kiddos we are trying to keep the tradition alive. Last weekend we 'camped' at my aunts house in Roseville. They have a 2 acre lot full of fun! We slept in the house but at least some of the kiddos slept in the tent with my cousin - what a saint she was for sleeping with the kids! It was hot and the pool was the main attraction. I'm not exagerating when I say the kids probably spent about 6 hours a day in the pool (swimming started around 9am).

The kids had a blast on the long flat driveway. Our poor kids never have a flat area to ride on since we live on a steep hill.



The truck loaded with 3 dirt bikes, 3 kid bikes, and a scooter!




Addison and Brock are the same age and you can tell they are related! Smart little cookies and always looking for fun - they played so well the whole weekend. The older girls Kate and Hana were amazing with the littler one's. They included them in everything - so sweet!






Ryleigh and Kadence - my cousins twins. They are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment