Monday, June 6, 2011

May the force be with you...

Brock recently watched the original Star Wars movies for the first time (It was my first time seeing them too - pretty good, but definately a boy thing). He LOVES them and it is not uncommon for him to speak Ewok on occasion. Today we were playing hide and seek. Like the good mom that I am, I hid somewhere easy and made a big deal out of him finding me...plus there just aren't many good hiding places once you are big :)

Me: Wow, Brock - how did you find me so fast.
Brock: Well, I could just see where you were in my mind...like Darth Vader.
Me: Oh, you have Jedi powers? (see I'm learning the story...aren't you proud of me!)
Brock: Yes (with the look like I should of known this already)

May the force be with you today! And may you stay away from the dark side!

No comments:

Post a Comment