Friday, January 22, 2010

New Tricks

The boys both have new tricks! Theo is now sitting - he has been a little tippy for the last 3 weeks or so, but now he has it down. He is quite proud of this new accomplishment. He can also get his whole body off the ground in push up stance for brief moments. I find this to be very impressive since he must weigh at least 20lbs!








Brock got a scooter from us for his birthday. It's no suprise he mastered it in no time. And of course it wasn't good enough to just ride it around like a normal child - he always finds a way to make things more thrilling - he attempts jumps and enjoys riding over ice and snow. The other day we were scooting by a huge flat bed truck that was tilted up about 15 ft high to unload a tractor (there is construction on our street). As we scooted by Brock said 'I could ride my scooter down that ramp'. And I have no doubt that if left unattended he would try! He must have Cory's dare devil genes! Thank goodness for helmets!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- that picture of Theo holding himself up has me cracking up! You have a true Incredible Hulk and a daredevil on your hands! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete