Sunday, January 10, 2010

4 Month Pictures

More fantastic photos by Johnstone Studios. I couldn't pick the cutest pictures to post because they are ALL so darn adorable. She even got some shots of the two boys, even though Brock was being his usual stinker in front of the camera. He was probably only in shooting range for about 5 seconds total and she managed to get great shots. I even tried bribery to get him to cooperate for at least one photo, but he wasn't having it. Theo on the other hand was a perfect subject.













3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous photos and such handsome boys!! My favorite one of Theo is the third one down. Such a cutie! Adler is getting her 4 month pictures taken next weekend. I hope they turn out just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, those pictures are beautiful! What adorable boys you have! Second, I can't believe you can demo a kitchen and take care of two boys just 4 months after having a baby! You amaze me! I hope I can be half as productive!

    ReplyDelete