Saturday, October 31, 2009

Theo - 3 Months

Theo is three months old! In the last week or so he has found his voice and uses it constantly - he doesn't really mind if you are talking to him, he must have a say! He will be chattering from across the room in hopes of getting some attention. Must be our Italian genes that creates these talkers! He has also started grabbing things and stuffing them immediately in his mouth, and oh boy does he drool. He is still out sleeping his three year old brother - thank god for this! He is a happy and easy going guy. EXCEPT, when you try to give him a bottle. Our little connoisseur has decided there is NO substitute for the real thing and is refusing to take a bottle - by refusing I mean screaming as soon as you put it in his mouth. This has me very anxious since I'm starting back to work next week. I hope he figures this out soon! He is absolutely fascinated by his big brother - he wiggles and smiles with excitement if Brock comes anywhere near him - it is so cute. Brock always says, 'He loves me, he's laugh'n at me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment