Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tahoe again...

My parents took Brock to see the salmon spawning at Taylor Creek. My mom said Brock held his arms in hug position and said "my Tahoe" with such love as he saw the lake. His love for Tahoe is now equal to ours! Brock had so much fun with his Mama and Pa all day. He can now describe the male and female salmon - must take after Pa who is a fisheries biologist (and fisherman!) and Papa J who is a serious fisherman. I thoroughly enjoyed my day alone with Theo. After being home with two kids for the last ten weeks I now think having just one is a breeze! Thanks to Mama and Pa for providing this much needed break!

Watching the salmon with Mama.



Throwing rocks with Pa. Why does this activity never get old? Must be a boy thing.


If there is water, Brock will be in it! Brrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment