Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Mouse in the House!

As you all know - Brock still gets up some nights and often gets up very early in the morning. In fact, Theo is now getting up less than my (almost) three year old! There have been nights he has sneaked into my room and scared the you-know-what out of me. So the other morning Brock came into our room and was munching on something. There have been mornings where he will help himself to cereal when we are still asleep, but when I went into the kitchen this is what I found...



Who needs a knife.

I have struggled with what to do with him - I know it's not safe to have him wondering the house, but it doesn't feel right to lock him in his room. I have now set up a Brock trap! I put a monitor in the hallway by his room, so now when he opens his door I can hear him and catch him in the act. This should work until my little smarty learns to turn it off.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Brock stories...THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I am laughing out loud. I mean, a block of cheese??? How funny is that??
    He should have his own reality show.

    ReplyDelete