Monday, September 7, 2009

Brockisms

Brock is still confused by the breast pump. The other day he was playing with it and yelled, "Mom, turn on the milk!" - as if it were a slurpee machine :)

Yesterday we had a bumpy flight into reno. I explained to Brock that those bumps were called turbulence. A few minutes later Brock pointed at a guy behind us and said, "Turbulence woked that man up".

Brock explaining take off: "Were gonna go really fast and then do a big wheely and then go up up high in the sky! (or something like that)

After a cranky morning, Cory was joking with Brock and said he was going to take him to the woods and see if he could find his way home - so mean! Brock responded, "I have a home here - I don't have a home in the woods".

Brock brought his etch-a-sketch to me the other day. It was covered in scribbles and he said, "Mom, see those words - its about a fish from America".

When people ask Brock about his little brother, he proudly says "He's Theo Patrick".

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm loving the stories! Brock cracks me up! I love the bites in the chunk of cheese! What a little character! And Theo looks like such a sweetie! What a great family!

    ReplyDelete