Sunday, August 30, 2009

One Month Old!

Excuse me while I wipe away my tears...how is my baby one month old!? Theo is really starting to show us his personality. He is a mellow and happy dude. He sleeps and eats great, which is why he quickly outgrew his newborn clothes and is now wearing 3-6month clothes - geez! He has bright blue eyes which we get to see more and more everyday. He only cries if he needs something, but he does love to grunt! He will grunt for hours in his sleep - I'll try to get a video of this. He is strong and will fling himself out of your arms if you aren't holding on. We are so in love as you can imagine!




I love my Mama and Pa! We can't say enough thank yous to my parents who have been such a HUGE help with our new family. They spoil us with help!!!! We LOVE having them as neighbors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment