Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Can you believe I didn't take a single picture on Easter?! Well it is true. I was in a real hurry to get my too tight church clothes off that I couldn't even pose for one cute family picture. Nor did I take any pictures of Brock hunting for eggs left by the Easter bunny. I was having too much fun following him around listening to his hilarious comments like, "How'd that get there", "That's so funny", "The easter bunny is so tricky"! Here are some shots of the egg dying party the day before. I hope your Easter was wonderful!


1 comment:

  1. I think Brock might be the most entertaining child there is. I mean, my kids are pretty darn entertaining and I LOVE listening to them as well, but when you write about Brock, I laugh out loud!
    You look sooo cute in the picture too. Preggers!! cute.

    ReplyDelete