Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big Boy

Brock is becoming a big kid - seems like overnight! Last weekend we moved him into his big boy bed and he loves it. I love how he comes walking out of his room on his own in the morning and says, "mommy, I waked up!". I think he sleeps much better in his new bed. We have also officially started potty training. He has had several "successful" potty sessions and many where he just sat and tried which is also a huge success. Turns out there might be some hope for this boy I thought would be in diapers forever. We even left him in big boy underpants for a couple hours last night. I kept chasing after him asking if he needed to go to the potty - finally he got annoyed at me and said, "No, cause I'm so dry!"...back off mom! Other funny responses to my potty nagging - "I have not to go potty", "My pooh is not coming".

Nice underwear!


Packing up the crib - for now.

Brock and Owen playing on his big boy bed.

Brushing teeth in the most glamorous outfit - hard hat and mommy's necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment