Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lake Almanor

Last weekend we went camping at Lake Almanor...gorgeous, fun, exhausting are good words to describe our camping adventure! The drive up was beautiful...we could have enjoyed it more if we didn't have to listen to a 3 year old blabbing away the WHOLE entire time. Yes, 2.5 hours of jabbering! It was cute for the first hour then we decided we would be purchasing a portable DVD player for our next drive! I even tried bribery (yes, I know, mom of the year!) with no luck. Brock was just SO excited for camping! Once we got there and set up things we had a blast! Enjoy the pictures...I'm not in a single one, but I swear I was there too.

We had a great camp site just a few yards from the lake! We love our camper!

We went into Chester for a frosty cone - yum!

The campground had a playground - of coures, Brock's favorite feature had to do with water.

Brock with his net on the beach.


Cute!


Fun in the camper!


Theo was a super camper!
We got Brock a fishing pole - within minutes he was an expert at casting - it was seriously impressive!


The camper has a tiny tub - perfect for these two dirty boys!


Camping is just exhausting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always checking your blog, love the connection soooo much! I really need to comment on how much we love watching you all from afar. Your lifetime accumulation of stories are so precious...thank you. Camping, I want to go, so many fun memories from our family years in tents, trailers, motorhome...great fun.
    Hugs of love....Aunt Linda PS I'll see if I can make this post.

    ReplyDelete