Monday, June 14, 2010

Brockisms

The other day Brock asked me, 'So mom...are you just always gonna be a girl?' - this question was followed by many 'why's'

Yesterday my mom was pulling away in their new prius! I commented that it was so quiet and Brock immediately chimmed in, 'That's because it runs on a battery' - Pa must have already given him a lesson on the prius.

Brock was sick the other day and so I got him some gingerale. He rarely gets soda, so he quickly learned to milk being sick. He would say things like, 'mom, I'm still a little bit sick so I need some more green drink'. Then yesterday he said, 'mom, I'm still a little bit sick so I can't go to school today' (he loves school, but still always has to tell me he is not going at least once every morning - must be a three year old thing)

He loves be the 'boss'. The other day he said, 'I have to go check on my brother to make sure he's not getting into trouble'

The other day he described something as 'fantastic'

Brock set the table at his kitchen and 'cooked' me a meal the other day, when he served me my drink he said, 'Here's your beer mom'. It was a little early for a beer, but I induldged!

Other not-so-fun phrases...'that's not true' 'that's not fair' 'those aren't my choices' 'this is boring'

No comments:

Post a Comment