Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Belly Report - 39 Weeks

What a crazy couple weeks! It started out with 12 hours of false labor - yes regular contractions for a whole day. Then we finished off last week with a horrible stomach virus - first Brock, then Cory, then me, even Ma and Pa - it was TERRIBLE! Brock and I got it the worst and I can honestly say we have NEVER been sicker - 'in our whole lives' as Brock would say.

With all that behind us we are now ready for labor! This baby seems perfectly content in my tummy, but he/she will be coming very soon. At my Drs. apt last week I was dilated to 3cm! The baby is in position for birth, so now we just wait for the real contractions and off we go. We will keep you posted. I'm really hoping I don't have to do a 40 week post, but I'm trying to prepare mentally for that posibility. My new symptom this week - fankles (fat ankles) brought on by really hot weather - oh joy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! So exciting to find out when you have him/her and what he/she is!! So exciting! (And you look terrific!!!) Your family is adorable, can't wait to see pics with new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete