Friday, April 4, 2008

The Toothless Talker

We had a rough week, Brock is teething - I still haven't seen a new one, but I can just tell. Poor guy, his sleeping was off and he just wasn't himself. He would put his hand in his mouth and cry. I would ask him if his mouth hurts and he says "yah". This teething thing is taking FOREVER! The last two days have been much better though.

On another note Brock is starting to put words together. Like, "it's a ball" and "up please" (although you have to remind him about the please part). He can almost always tell us what he wants and everyday he is learning new words and using them - Crazy! He is constantly catching strangers off guard because he is talking so much. I don't think they expect words to come out of such a small baby! Oh, and my favorite new word, "hug". He will stop in the middle of playing, walk over to me with his arms stretched out and ask for a hug - I just love my little guy!

Hey Dad, what is the score? Want a Cheerio to go with that beer?

Swimming with Dad!


Brock goes to story time at the Library twice a week with his buddies Rowdy and Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment