Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Pictures?

The other day, Cory pointed out to me that since Brock's birth we have taken over 2,000 pictures of him! He gives most the credit to me for this insane amount of pictures! Yes, I know it is ridiculous! So a sure indicator that I am wildly busy is that I have no pictures to post! I can barely find 5 minutes to make a post, let alone take pictures. I must be too busy chasing a toddler or something! Anyways, I managed to snap a few this week.


Aunt Connie came to visit last week. She served as the Granny Nanny assistant - Brock loved having her around. All week this week Brock would ask for, "Connie" when we would arrive at Grandma's before work.

Brock climbs onto our dinning room chairs using the rungs - it will only be a matter of time before I find him on the kitchen counter! He also figured out how to get on this rocker - he just pulls up his car and uses it as a stool.

We got a webcam for Nana J for her birthday and we just love being able to chat with her "in person"! Brock gets sooooo excited when we ask if he wants to talk to Nana. And Nana loves to see his tricks, like blowing kisses, making animal sounds, and telling stories. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment