Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Theo


My baby just turned 5 at the end of July! Theo you are the best kid - you are hilarious, smart, sweet and fierce. A little about Theo at 5:

- You continue to crack us up - with your silly faces, funny jokes, and general antics.
- You are easy going (most of the time) - you like Kindergarten but I'm convinced you would be content staying home with mommy or mama for the next 18 years. On your second day at Kindergarten you asked me 'when will I be four again?' I responded that you won't ever be four again and you said, 'Ahhhhhh, being four is so fun'. When I asked why you said, 'Because I don't have to go to school'. Well, buddy you have a ways to go with the school thing :)
- You love riding your bike and dirt bike and you ditched the training wheels a few months ago.
- You love your big brother so much, he is your best buddy (and at moments your worst enemy).
- You have the worst sweet tooth ever! And everyone knows it. You just love sugar in any form. But you eat good healthy foods too :)
- You are athletic and strong like your brother, but you loose the will to live on any uphill. We hope you are never lost in the desert :) You can swim laps with the best of them and you have almost mastered a head stand.
- You are sweet, sweet, sweet (maybe it is all the sugar). I just love your hugs, snuggles, and little voice saying I love you.
- You are fierce and persistent - do not mess with a little brother!

We love you so much Theo! I'm so lucky to be your mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment