Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goodbye Little Tooth

Brock lost his first tooth! It seems like just yesterday he was working on growing that tooth. At over a year it seemed like he was the last baby to get teeth and now he is one of the first to lose one! He came to me a few weeks ago and told me his tooth felt funny. I looked in his mouth and was shocked to find a loose tooth! For the last couple days it was hanging on by a thread but he would have none of Corys suggestion to let him pull it out. Wednesday I picked him up and he was proud to show me his tooth! He tells the cutest story, 'I was in Calendar and my tooth fell out, then I told Ms. Osayande and she had Danilyn show me how to get to the nurse'. The nurse gave him a tiny treasure chest to keep it safe. All so cute! The tooth fairy brought him $1.50 and he was stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment