Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winter Camping

We have had a busy few weeks! Cory has been out of town for work a lot, the boys and I had a terrible tummy virus which wiped out a whole week - add that to the rest of life and you have total madness. But we have had fun too, of course.

Camping in the desert for Cory's first race of the season. My two boys could NOT be more different. Brock is an outdoors man - never gets cold - tough! Theo on the other hand, refused to leave the camper for fear of getting a slight chill.
Brock is amazing on his dirt bike now - I will post some video soon.
Even with the face mask - still not going out there mom!
Race start.
Goofing around in the camper. Funny faces and mom shaking her booty which I do fequently around here, but not sure that I needed a photo of it - thanks Brock. When the music comes on the booties start shaking in the Jennings house - it's just how we roll! I'll spare you the close ups he took :)
Brock is quite the climber.

No comments:

Post a Comment