Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big Boys

How are my babies getting so big? In the big boy news, we got rid of the crib and the boys have been sharing a room. They love sharing a room (for now at least)! My parents had the boys for a couple nights around Christmas and while they were gone I whipped up some cute Star Wars duvets out of sheets I scored on ebay. Their room is usually a disaster, but it does look like this for about 2 hours every two weeks after our cleaning lady comes. When I was taking this picture Brock was saying, 'WHAT did Livi do to our beds?' ummmm, she made them Brock :) Now he goes on about how Livi makes our bed SOOO good! Sadly, it is true - she cleans and makes a bed better than I ever could - oh, how I love her!


Cory made a great shelf for all the Lego creations. They spent about a week at Christmas rebuilding all of the sets. Brock always tells me, 'Mom, me and Dad are so into Legos'


Note, Brock is not in this picture. He was napping and Cory was playing Legos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment