Monday, April 11, 2011

The Beach

Cory got a last minute week off of work and so we headed to the beach! Cory, the boys, and my folks were there for almost a week and I was just there on the weekend...somebody has to work around here :) Just kidding, Cory works harder than anyone I know and so deserves a week off! I enjoyed my couple days in our quite house with no boys! The empty house was strange, but very enjoyable I must say. The weather at the beach was epic...70s and 80s....ahhhhhhh....bring it on! Theo and Brock spent hours running on the beach, yelling, digging, chasing birds and finding crabs.



Finding sand crabs was the highlight of the trip! Brock hunted for sand crabs for hours.










1 comment:

  1. Were you guys in Santa Cruz? We were there on Saturday! We will have to meet up there at some point this summer!

    xo,
    lani

    ReplyDelete