Monday, August 9, 2010

More Camping

We just returned from an 8 day camping trip at Zepher Cove. We had the boys for four days, did some commuting home and back, and then Cory and I ended the week child free to celebrate our 7th anniversary. My parents made their first solo trip with the boys to the beach house, while Cory and I relaxed in Tahoe. The first half of the week was wonderfully chaotic and fun and the last part was wonderfully relaxing! The perfect combination!
Beach, beach, beach!




The chipmunks were very brave and chubby in this campground. Brock and Cory set up this trap and used graham crackers to bait them - a few close calls but no success.


Making a serious mess of some mac n cheese.




I don't even think the Victoria's Secret models could top this pose!



This is the reaction I get when I try to take a picture of Brock - the little stinker gives me the hand or the dirtiest look you've ever seen.

Cory and I did some kayaking and biking, but mostly we just did this! I don't remember the last time I relaxed on the beach - it was so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment