Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Desert Camping

We love camping! We camped just one night out at one of Cory's races this weekend. When I first witnessed this racing 'village' of campers a couple years ago I thought they must be crazy and wasn't sure how my husband managed to get into this sport. Well, now I'm kind of one of them although I still don't think I blend quite right - not that I want to :) So here we are camping at our first race, in the middle of the desert, burning man style.

Playa dust

Ahhhhhh! Brock was honking the horn and yelling 'look out lizards!'

Brock had the great idea to scoot down this hill on his bottom to make a track for his truck. By the end of ou trip he was riding his trike down the hill.


Camper heaven.


Cozy by the campfire.

Our camp was a few yards from this dirt hill where all the kids were playing. I mean really - what could be more entertaining than a big dirt hill? Brock would announce, 'Mom, I'm gonna go play with my friends' and then run off. They played for hours and hours!

Theo is pulling himself up on everything!

What a cute little camper!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your posts!!! It is so fun to see you, Cory, and the kiddies.

    xo,
    lani

    ReplyDelete