Monday, February 22, 2010

Swimming and Snow

On Saturday Night we went swimming - Theo's first swim. Both the boys loved it and swam for over an hour! When we left swimming it began to snow and didn't stop for 24 hours...16 inches later we were having snowball fights and building snow caves. Brock played outside all day long. He only came in to eat lunch and then back outside - no nap! Fun, fun, fun!!!






Here is Brock about to throw a snow ball at me. He said his snow balls were 'light and crunchy' while daddy's were hard as a bullet. Don't start a snow ball fight with daddy!

We have to give Cory some credit for this snow proof outfit. He couldn't find Brock's jacket so he used an old one - circa 12 months old! Then he duck taped the 'too short' sleeves to the top of Brock's gloves. Brock's snow boots really were too small so he used rain boots and duck taped the bottom of his pants to them. Only Cory would think of this and Brock stayed warm for hours...so I can't make any rude comments on Cory's ability to dress our son - except that he looks ridiculous - just had too squeeze that one in:)



Brrr...Mommy can you please take me back inside so I can move!


Our neighbors have this cute little pug named Gunther. Brock and Gunther have become good friends! Here they are playing in the snow cave that Cory built. After we came back out after lunch, Brock said 'I want to go knock on Sammy's door and see if Gunther can come out to play with me' - so cute.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, we only got ONE INCH of snow in Carson. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the third time I've been on the blog looking at these pictures (decided this time to write a note). The snow looks like so much fun, can't believe the ton you have. Cory is a very inventive daddy...maybe should mail in pictures of Brock to Duct Tape company so they can pass along idea to all customers...I love it.
    And I love you all....hugs....Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete