Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Belly Report

We are now about 20 weeks along - half way! Last week we had an ultra sound (probably the last) and checked out all the important body parts - heart, brain, kidneys, placenta, etc. The baby looks very healthy! The ultrasound technician was training someone and so we got a bonus 3D look. The baby looks a little scary - I'm hoping he/she is a bit cuter than these pictures, but they are still amazing. In Jennings style, we are waiting to find out whether the bean is a girl or boy. I added a polling gadget to the blog, so place your bets!

You can also see my belly is growing quite large and getting bigger by the day. Everyone can tell I'm pregnant now. With my first pregnancy that probably didn't happen until about 30 weeks. Our house projects are in full swing as we try to prepare for the baby. We are having fun decorating Brock's "big boy" room with a surfer theme. I wish I could say I'm feeling great, but it has been a rough week. I have a terrible cold/cough and pain in my lower back - the real kicker is no med for pregos! Next week is sure to be better :)


Tiny leg and foot.

Cute little face :)

Profile, looking up!

18 week belly!

2 comments:

  1. I think the baby looks just like Cory!! hahaha! You are too darn cute. At 20 weeks I was wearing a tent and waddling like a large duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enid, you look beautiful as always!! Looking forward to meeting the new little guy/gal!!
    Love,
    Melissa, Nick, Adriana, and Mia

    ReplyDelete