Friday, July 25, 2008

Male and Female Bonding

Last weekend I went to the beach minus a baby and husband! It was a bachelorette party for my best friend Katie and we had just a little bit of fun - in fact, I'm still recovering! As it turns out, not to many of the pictures are worthy of posting, but here a couple. What happens in Capitola stays in Capitola!

The boys (Cory and Brock) also did some bonding. Cory had the whole weekend planned out with play dates, driving tractors, and shopping for motorcycles...hmmm.

We all had fun, but I was sure glad to get back to my boys! This old lady can only handle so much partying.

High school best friends Katie and Darlene - I miss them so much!

The whole gang out on the town.

Lounging on the beach - when was the last time I did that?

No comments:

Post a Comment