Friday, May 9, 2008

Gorgeous Northwest

Last weekend Brock and I traveled to Port Townsend, WA - one of the most beautiful places I've seen! We were visiting my best friend Allison, and her parents Lopez and Cherel. It was so great to see them and to do some site seeing as well. Brock traveled like a champ - no naps, eating out, the flight, a big new house to explore - he handled it all pretty darn well for a toddler. I think it was a bit more stressful on mommy, but we had a great time regardless. We spent some time just hanging out in their beautiful house and yard. We also explored the local beaches and took the ferry to Victoria. It was a blast! Cory stayed home - worked hard on projects and did plenty of riding!

Since we have been back, life has been crazy. After work we head straight to our rental house to work, manage to eat a few bites for dinner, and then hit the sack - HARD! Last night was the first time I had even set foot in my own living room in a week! Hopefully, we will have it rented soon and then we can relax a little (or work on other projects).

No comments:

Post a Comment