Monday, October 1, 2007

Bubbles

Last night I taught Brock how to blow bubbles in the tub! It was sooo funny! First, I put my face in the water and blew bubbles. He was highly amused so I kept doing it. The next thing I knew he was trying himself. He bent over and put his face in the water. The first try didn't go so well...he sucked in some water and started to cry. I thought that was the end of it so I distracted him with bath toys. Then he wanted to try again. So this time I showed him how to blow bubbles while making a sound (blowing out). And he did it! Then he kept doing it! Hilarious! He listens to instructions, understands and says words and will try to do what we do... a little person.

It's hard to keep Brock still enough to change him these days. The changing table is now out of the question, as I usally have to pin Brock down to dress him. After baths he likes to play!

10 Months old and still toothless!

No comments:

Post a Comment