Saturday, September 1, 2007

Busy!

Sorry, it's been a while! We have been very busy! I started my new position at UNR, coordinating a student wellness program. It has been a great change for me and I love my new job! Cory has also had a couple really busy work weeks, including a 3am, 7,000sq/ft concrete foundation pour. He is buiding a new ER at the VA hospital right now. Last Saturday, we went to Roseville to celebrate my aunt and uncle's 35th wedding anniversary. We got to see a lot of family, including Brock's baby cousin Addison. They have both changed a lot since they first met back in January. Addison is 4 weeks older than Brock and she looks like she could walk any day now!

Just hangin with my Uncle Jason (my cousin)

Addy and Brock


Brock in his cool shades. He only leaves them on for about 1 minute, but I think is starting to like them more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment